Well maybe not so … funny!!
I took this picture in the beautiful Annwn Willows SIM, which has recently been refurbished – so to speak. You can rezz objects for a period of up to thirty minutes before auto-return kicks in, so I rezzed the cute little white typewriter in the scene as well as some other objects. The skeleton and his friends, however were firmly attached to me – I think that they were afraid of the sharks!! 😀
So what is Alles wearing in this quirky Valentine picture?
From top to bottom I have this on:
* *ARGRACE* Akane – Silver hair … made by made by rika Oyen.
with (Hairbase3) Silver
Purchased in February 2014 – I bought the Fatpack of Akane hair at her store.
* -Glam Affair – Katya – Europa 03 A skin … it was an Arcade Gacha item that I picked up in August 2013. I love the cute freckles on the face!
* (FEMALE)_[MANDALA]FANTASY_ELF_Ears … purchased on MarketPlace. I adore them!!
* Madrid Solo- Male Designs- Bad To The Bone- Full Set … it’s the makeup across the top of my face (a bit like a painted mask) and the lip colour.
* [KOOQLA] Bisquit mk (light) eye shadow … made by Rocketta Haven. It is a KOOQLA group gift.
* Madrid Solo- Lying Eyes- Dark Red eye liner … purchased in February 2014.
* classic gen4 – early frost – large bright eyes … made by Lano Ling (Poetic Colors).
* Baiastice_Petal Collar Necklace-gold-resizable … purchased in August 2013.
* Tattoo – :: For You :: Coca & Wolf :: Undershirt … available as a Valentine’s Day freebie on Second Life MarketPlace. NEW.
* Tattoo – Bloody chest tattoo from the Dead Bride outfit by Boudoir. There is a bloody knife that accompanies the chest tattoo but I didn’t wear it for this picture.
* Tattoo – sunburst belly button by Rhiannon Boronski (Primal Art) purchased in March 2011.
* OrsiniSun Stone Spirit Bangle L and R … part of the Stone Spirit outfit. NEW.
* Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual … aka Slink Mesh Hands. Made by Siddean Munro – how did we manage in Second Life before these beauties came along?
* Nailpolish-Applier-HUD for use with Slink Avatar Enhancement Mesh Feet&Hands by Anjali Insoo (Nine Inch Nails).
I’m wearing a tone from nine inch nails – FINGER-HUD fades bigpack1.
* My “bikini top” is the Sequin bra from the Little Love Potion outfit by Boudoir. NEW.
* My “bikini bottom” is DRIFT Flirty Panties [MESH] XS-Silk Swirl … made by Kallisto Destiny. I have tinted mine silver.
* And what appear to be rather spooky props are actually two copies of the “skirt back side” from the Cursed Bride outfit from Boudoir. I made copies of the “skirt” and moved both of them into a position where one of the skeletons was resting a hand on my left shoulder. Hats off to Precious Restless for conceiving this kind of outfit in the weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day. NEW.
The prop I am using is the floorplan. typewriter gacha / white … phew! I went to the Floorplan store today and did some serious spending on the gacha machine to get it.
The pose I am using is #FlightyPixels_Editorial Female_Gift … which is a free pose made by Natzuka Miliandrovic and is available in her store in The Salimar Luxury District. I stopped by there a day or two ago and am quite impressed by Natzuka’s poses – so much so that I paid for ten of them myself!