I took this picture at the Black Kite SIM right up against the very colourful fence that is definitely one of its hallmark features – although it’s very hard to tell from the picture angle that I chose to shoot this image from.
Anyway, onto important stuff. As it’s now Valentine’s Day, Alles is wearing this:
* #He La#Love note Dress Light Pink Shine S … made by HeLa Lennie. NEW
I saw this dress recently on HeLa’s Flickr and knew that I wanted to blog it. I guess it’s something to do with the fact that I like text on dresses! You can find her store location in her Profile Picks. The dress is available in a number of colours and each colour has the dress in two variants – I’m wearing the Shine version here but there is also a non-shiny version of the dress as well. Plus there is a collar which I decided not to wear … after all getting the dress wet was bad enough.
* *ARGRACE* Akane – Cherry Hair … made by made by rika Oyen.
with (Hairbase3) True Red
* -Glam Affair – Katya – Europa 03 G skin … it was an Arcade Gacha item that I picked up in August 2013. I love the cute freckles on the face!
* [KOOQLA] Bisquit mk (light) eye shadow … made by Rocketta Haven. It is a KOOQLA group gift.
* Madrid Solo- Lying Eyes- Dark Red eye liner … purchased in February 2014.
* classic gen4 – early frost – large bright eyes … made by Lano Ling (Poetic Colors).
* ::JOLI:: Teeth Tattoo … made by Aisling Caiben.
* Baiastice_Petal Collar Necklace-gold-resizable … purchased in August 2013.
* Tattoo – :: For You :: Coca & Wolf :: Undershirt … available as a Valentine’s Day freebie on Second Life MarketPlace.
* OrsiniSun Stone Spirit Bangle L and R … part of the Stone Spirit outfit. NEW.
The prop I used is Valentine Tree Hearts, made by Uostna Ghost. I bought this on Second Life MarketPlace and it cost me the grand sum of one linden. The hearts are particles which drop from the branches of the tree like falling leaves.
The pose I used is . Infiniti . – On The Floor – 1, which is made by Brandi Monroe. It is one of the poses in her On The Floor set. However I have loaded these poses into a pose stand which was then tilted at about 90 degrees to get this pose effect.