Good friends are what makes for a good life both in the real world and in this virtual life that we lead in Second Life. And I’m lucky to have a little circle of friends in the digital realm who are always there with their support and kindness and love.
Anyway, Eurydice and I had been meaning to do a picture in these wonderful Maitreya gowns for a little while and finally got together today to do a shoot.
Eurydice is wearing:
* Glam Affair – Amberly (Europa 02 D) skin
* D!va Hair – Flora Type B (Moon Stone)
* RO – Love Donna Flora Crown
* Ikon – Promise Eyes (Nymph) @Fameshed
* Mandala – Female Fantasy Elf Ears … purchased on MarketPlace.
* Miriel Enfield – Glamourous Lashes (no longer available)
* Tuli – Parted lips 1 (free on Marketplace)
* Gos – Barefeet (Arched)
* Maitreya – Vintage Lace Gown (Raven) … purchased at Collabor88. NEW
* Maitreya – Vintage Collar and Pearls (Black) … purchased at Collabor88. NEW
* Slink Hands – Casual
* Hello Dave – Nails for Slink Hands (marketplace)
Alles is wearing:
“”D!va”” Hair “Astralia” (MVW DENMARK 2014)(Platinum) … purchased at the current round of Collabor88. NEW
Maitreya Vintage Collar – Seashell S/S+
-Glam Affair – Mokatana – Artic 06 A skin
Maitreya Vintage Lace Gown – Romantic Part1 S+
The props in the picture are:
*MishMish* White Peacock – The Dazzle – eating
*MishMish* White Peacock – The Dazzle – stand1
The White Peacocks were made by Aime Takaaki of MishMish … I bought them at Collabor88 in August 2013 but I’m not sure if they are available any more.
*ionic* into the sea (phantom door) … this is part of a larger prop (a surreal house!) that I bought at DU5 in October 2013. Again I’m not sure if it is available any more.
Who Are You? Chess … made by Cherry Manga. Purchased in June 2012. (It’s the platform that Alles and Eurydice are standing on!)
The friends pose we used is label motion :: Haunted Beauty pose … made by Anne Dakun.