Keen aficionados of 1980’s American movies might notice that there is more than a nod in the title of this blog post to the refrain from the 1984 classic “Ghostbusters”, with the catchphrase “I ain’t afraid of no ghost” as sung by Ray Parker Jr. on the movie soundtrack. And doesn’t everyone love “Ghostbusters”?
I shot this picture in the Black Basalt Beach SIM. Many thanks to SIM owner, Rosy Highwater, who has made rezz rights available at the SIM if you join her inworld group and pay a small 100 linden joining fee.
This is your taxi to the location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Brandy%20Wine%20Island/94/101/21
So what is Alles wearing:
* ~Tableau Vivant~ Brickworks Hair – Cowl up … made by M4ri1yn Magic. Currently aavailable at The Seasons Story. NEW.
More information here: http://tableauvivantsl.wordpress.com/2014/01/11/tableau-vivant-the-seasons-story-and-c88-january/
* -Glam Affair – Mokatana – Artic 06 A skin … purchased at the Cosmetic Fair Winter Edition which runs until January 31st. NEW.
* (FEMALE)_[MANDALA]FANTASY_ELF_Ears … purchased on MarketPlace. I love them!!
* – Glam Affair – Shironuri lashes 1 – azure … made by M4ri1yn Magic. I bought them at The Seraphim Social in December 2013 but they are now available at the Glam Affair store in Beauty Avatar Couture. NEW-ISH!
* classic gen4 – early frost – large bright eyes … made by Lano Ling (Poetic Colors).
* -Glam Affair- Layla lipstick – azure … made by Aida Ewing. Purchased in May 2011.
* Maitreya Vintage Collar – Seashell S/S+ … made by Onyx LaShelle. Purchased at the current round of Collabor88. I took the accompanying pearls off but I rather liked wearing the collar with the Tableau Vivant cowl and hair. NEW.
* [AD] 50’s mesh swimsuit BLUE 220 … made by Aliza Karu. This was released back in late July 2013 (the northern summer) and Kynne blogged it the time but I didn’t get around to shooting it as it seemed a bit odd to be doing a swimsuit photo-shoot in what was still my Real Life winter season. It’s a really cute retro swimsuit though and I wish I had donned it back then!! 😀
You can see Kynne wearing it here … https://dollsandemons.wordpress.com/2013/08/01/ad-50s-swimsuit/
* Evillast Right Glove(hand) and Evillast Right Glove(wrist). Purchased in December 2010 and still the best boxing gloves in Second Life, I think!!
* Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual – Left Hand.
* Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid … worn with nails made by Anjali Insoo. These are tinted via a HUD which is listed as nine inch nails – TOE-HUD fades bigpack1. The colour I am wearing is 7 as it kinda matches my Glam Affair lipstick.
The props that I used in this picture are:
* Asylum Girl … made by Raya Jonson. Purchased on MarketPlace. It is Copy, which is very useful if you wanted to create an “army” of asylum girls to keep your apartment safe!!
* !O: Teacup Piglet Gatcha [Royal Edition: Queen] RARE … made by Anya Ohmai.
* piglet 2010 nt 4 … made by Jon Haskell. Purchased on MarketPlace as part of a pack of five little pigs.
* Shark Sign on Post – Sharks may be present … made by Photon Pink.
The pose I used was Corpus . 070 by Diconay Boa. I bought it in January 2012 as part of an “old poses going cheap” deal at her store.